Sunday, May 15, 2005

Pahabol sa Friday the 13th

Hmmm. Ang tagal ko na rin di nag post. It was terribly a very busy week.


I got my bag slashed last Tuesday at the BUS STOP at SM North EDSA - Annex. I was on my way home from school and I was waiting at the bus stop to catch a ride. I had waited there for about 5 minutes then I got up on the bus. As I fixed my backpack, I saw that it had a big slash on its lower right part. I thought at first that it was caught up by a hanging piece of wire and got torn. But as I got home, my dad and my mom said that I was a victim of BACKpackSLASH. They said that these crooks uses razor blade to cut your back on get whats inside. I was lucky that they got nothing from my bag, since it was full of papers (ie a big garbage bag). My phone was secretly stashed on a safe pocket and it was completely safe.

Image hosted by

SWIM on the 13th.

It was both our editing day for our CWTS documentary and our semender for UP MCO. It was a very hectic day. At first I was never really decided to go to our MCO party but doubt filled up and excuses were made, so I sneaked out (not literally sneaked out but I did tell my groupmates about it) to our editing an went into our semender. I was not prepared for this activity talaga. I got no swim shorts, towels, extra clothes prepared but I still went to the resort. It was in Valenzuela and it was sort of an out of the city escapade for me. I didn't hesitate to jump on the pool and swam a lap or two.

It was also nice to see my orgmates again which I totally miss. I got to bond with them for a short while and got to chit-chat with them for updates. After that, I got myself dried up and through my genius ideas, I had myself back into shape and ready for editing. I left my orgmates in Valenzuela and headed back to QC for our editing.


I got to the editing process shortly before dark. There were few improvements and they were still on the process of dubbing. It was really a very painful job. We were awake the whole night finishing the editing process. We just sat there, look on the editing process, filled our stomachs with chips and coffee. I considered myself as a big bum in this activity as, along with my groupmate, goofed along the night. And at around 6am, we had it completely finished. I was really glad that it was over and seeing the final product made me realize what an accomplishment we had made. We had made a documentary and were not even film-makers! woohoo! A big salute to me and my groupmates!

All in all, I am glad that my CWTS will be over. I will truly miss my groupmates, no doubt about it, but I'm really glad that I will be back to my relaxed and bummed self. (harhar). It was a noteworthy experience and I won't forget what it had instilled in me.


Image hosted by Photobucket.comCaryn was gone. Yeepee! I don't like this girl. I'm really looking forward on its finale this coming Monday. I hope Ian wins.

No comments: