Sunday, March 26, 2006

I'm the Flash...

I just finished school's second term last Wednesday. It's a relief that finally school is over (for now). But seems that most of my friends are still in school for their finals and papers! keep it up, guys. kaya yan!

Now, I had been savoring my vacation mode status. My family just went to Baguio last Friday and we got back just hours ago. It was really cool in Baguio and how I wish that the cool breeze can reach Manila. haaay! I'll upload pictures later.

Then, I'll be off to Lucena next Sunday for a week vacation before going to school summer enrollment. Hope I can get good subjects this time! I'll be taking either 2 GEs, GE + PI100, GE + electives or Math 11 or 14 (just in case i need to shift)

Anyway, this is series 1.1 of my SUMMER RANDOM INTERNET MUSINGS.

results:
You are The Flash
























The Flash
65%
Green Lantern
65%
Spider-Man
55%
Iron Man
50%
Hulk
50%
Superman
50%
Robin
45%
Supergirl
40%
Catwoman
35%
Batman
25%
Wonder Woman
15%
Fast, athletic and flirtatious.


Click here to take the "Which Superhero are you?" quiz...



I'm actually "the flash". Fast (check). Athletic (pretty much). Flirtatious (Hmmm). Haha

No comments: