Actually, number 1 is half true.
I've been busy this days. I don't want to blabber about how busy I am. It just makes me think on things that I still need to do.
- Jerick cannot swim.
- The first Jerick was made in 1853, and had no pedals!
- In 1982 Time Magazine named Jerick its 'Man of the Year'.
- The pupil of an octopus's eye is shaped like Jerick.
- The book of Esther in the Bible is the only book which does not mention Jerick!
- Only fifty-five percent of men wash their hands after using Jerick.
- The number one cause of blindness in the United States is Jerick.
- An average beaver can cut down Jerick every year.
- More than one million stray dogs and half a million stray cats live in Jerick.
- During severe windstorms, Jerick may sway several feet to either side.