Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Of school and other ek-ek (posted 042107)

I'm glad that I was able to maintain my standing. Promise, I thought I'm gonna be punished for being so lax last semester. But at least, some of my hard work paid off. haha.COM-RES is finally over! and by the way, I got my first 1.0!!! I mean, it's not really a big deal for some, but for me, I'm glad that I got one finally. haha. I'm too GC.

Anyway, with my internship and all. I'm practically. eat.travel.work.travel.eat.sleep.

That's about it basically, so I'm finding excuses just to have relax. Last week, I practically spent school days with my college friends eating and walking around SM. Boring pero I need them. I also want to go to Quiapo and hoard DVDs. Heroes, Prison Break and OTH seasons will be over, so I should get their DVDs na.

Anyway, I finally got a DVD copy of EMPIRE of the SUN! It's original, not that expensive. Pero, I'm glad that I got one!

***
Avril has a new CD, I haven't checked the stores yet. But I'll get one, for sure. Once I have my credit card bill cleaned (which is actually impossible, haha)

**
Ang corny ng ending ng Sana Maulit Muli - wala lang. I got a glimpse of the ending yesterday. Ang corny. May plug pa ng jolibee. haha.

**
I'm actually learning Italian thanks to Learn How To Speak Italian Podcast. While in the MRT or walking etc. I know how to count to 100 in italian. uno, due, tre...

**
I'm also reading Chronicles of Narnia. I'm done with the first book. (sorry, slow)

**
I actually miss traveling abroad during summer. After graduation nalang.

No comments: