Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Internship Update (posted 042107)

take back what I said about riding the MRT, it's HELL to ride the MRT every rush hour.

I'm almost two weeks in my internship andMore than half of the required hours needed in the course.

So how's work, you ask?

One word. STRENUOUS. Work load it's pretty much on the right terms. Work is actually what I've expected it to be. I'm normally in office from 8AM to 7PM everyday. Tasks are mostly on writing press releases, so far I did two and news monitoring. Their were some activities that involved going outside which I also enjoy. (sorry, medyo confidential yun iba)

Anyway, I enjoy working at Fleishman-Hillard. They really treat their interns well. We have nice bosses and practically a well-kept office. Food is overflowing plus we get to choose what food to pruchase. I enjoy the food, yun palang OK na.

They really offer challenging work which I really enjoy. So far, everything's OK.

The only think I don't like about this summer's internship is the travel to makati. I know, many of my friends express this sentiment. (check Vic's blog - http://www.bikoy.net) Travel time is 2 hours. I hate riding the MRT with lines that will take you 30 minutes just to move on the lines. Blessing ang STORED VALUE card. which actually cuts the time! Promise, for those who haven't one, GET ONE!

Basta, I'm considering taking the bus from Paseo to SM north, but it's not good naman. So, I'm pretty much stuck on the MRT for two weeks.

No comments: