Friday, December 10, 2004

Strucked.....

I just finished watching the movie "Taegukgi" Victor lent me. It is a war movie set on the 50's during the south and north korean war. Basically it is about two young brothers ( Jang Donggun and Won Bin)struggling and confronting obstacles on their sibling relation amidst the korean war.



All I want to say is that I was STRUCKED. I never imagined that I will be hit liked that. I am not really fond of those war movies but this one is different. I don't know. I cannot explain. But it was terrific. I was about to cry at the end but tears won't come down. I really don't know what to say. Pardon me for my improper diction but I really cannot explain what I felt while watching it. Posted by Hello



All in all, I recommend this movie to all people. I do suggest that you buy a copy and watch it more than once in the comfort of your home.


Posted by Hello

Thanks talaga Victor for sharing this film...  Posted by Hello

PHOTOS COURTESY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS

No comments: