Wednesday, February 16, 2005

It's A Wrap!

Whew. It was a long and tiring Tuesday. Haaay! Yesterday was my second shoot day. I only had 3 sequences to shoot so I was picked up by Ate Dianne at Philcoa at around 2.30pm just after my last class.

Travel time was weird, I got the chance to pass by the new NLEX. They were charging some 42 pesos from Balintawak to Meycauayan which was only less than 10 pesos last week. But it was a smooth ride though, it only took us 30 minutes to get to Meycauayan.

Arriving there I got to feel again the "funeraria" essence. The caskets everywhere, that irritating checkered outfit of the funeraria staffs (it was so irritating! sorry). As I got there, ate armi got me into the Major Issue business. We got to fixed some flaws of the symposium. Haay! Thank You!. We didn't start at the time we are expected to start because there were still some cadavers inside the morgue lab so we cannot shoot. They shot some Obet sequences while waiting.

We finally ate dinner and at about 8.00pm, we started shooting. We can't do anything about the cadavers inside so we decided to shoot while they are still in the morgue lab. It was a really freaky experience working with the dead bodies. Hmmm. Chilly and Tingly.

We shot my three sequences at the span of 8.00pm-11.00pm. I still had some minor problems. The kunot style of acting was still in place. I think we had 5 takes per sequences, it was tiring but at least we got it into near perfection.

We finally wrapped it out at around 12 midnight. Finally, the shoot was over and I got over it pretty well. A unexpected experience turning out pretty well. My first acting job-ever- turned to be not that bad. Thanks to all especially to Ate Liar. Thanks talaga.

I finally got home at around 1 in the morning. I was tired but I still did the letter for the invitation of classes, so I slept probably at around 3 in the morning.

All in all, those experiences are really a moment to be remembered. This may be my last acting job, so I'm pretty glad to had accomplished it very good. CONGRATULATIONS !

(Sorry I was not able to get pictures, my cellphone battery had ran out yesterday)

CURRENT SONG: Sige by 6 CycleMind

No comments: